CONVERTED Winners Announced! (see end of thread)

I know the answer might be obvious, as you can always use more time, but I find it hard to focus on the challenge during the past week+ and things seem to be uncertain in my part of the world currently…

I would hate for some of you to miss out due to me not being focused on this 100%

I know I need an extra week or two to be able to review your work and help push you forward for amazing final results.

So please… if anyone needs more time - say so here now.

I will arrange more days as needed.

RB

3 Likes

Yes! This Corona situation makes life harder

Hi Ronen,

Your message came as a blessing for me :blush:, I definitely need atleast 2 more weeks to finish what I started, I hope it can be done !

Hi Ronen,
yes, few weeks more will be great!
thank you

Hi Ronen,

I could also definitely use more time-however long can be given.

Thanks

Hi Ronen,

Thank you for being considerate, more time would be great, 2 weeks?

All the moral support to You and all the hopes for a change in the state of affairs to peeceful as soon as possible. :pray:

best wishes,
Marina

1 Like

A few more weeks will be very helpful with the current constraints of time.

Yes! More time please.:slight_smile: dont want to missed out but workload seems to get on the way recently…

Yes! Surely a little more time would help! Due to Corona and Cyclone! It’s been a tough time to work smoothly.

Hi Ronen,

Thank you for this :pray:, 2 weeks extra would be great.

Just finishing up my model :sweat_smile: and i haven’t even explored the Substance Suite yet :pleading_face:

Ok then… time will be added!

I will just get in sync with the Substance people to close the loop on this :wink:

Cheers and good luck!

RB

4 Likes

Hi, Ronen! I hope you and your family are ok and in a good state of health due to the current situation of the world, and I can’t tell you that how sorry I am because of the chaos happening between countries right now.
I’ve finished modelling and right now I’m working on substance to create my materials, but to be honest if I’m going to do what I have in my mind I need an extra week, I appreciate that you care for every one of us right now despite the problem in your country.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Ronen,

Thanks for running this contest - especially during such difficult times for you right now.

I would also really appreciate some extra time - whatever is on offer - (but a couple of weeks would be ideal!)

Take care
Thomas

1 Like

Hi Ronen,

I think any extra time would be a blessing for all involved.
This art challenge has shown me that we are all going through other challenges in our lives, but are resilient enough to hold fast and continue.

Keep safe all

Hi Ronen, Thank you for the extension. In this case I wonder when is the official deadline? Thank you.

1 Like

Exactly, how much can we count on?

Can we have an official deadline on the website?

Thanks

1 Like

Officially updated on challenge website as well

June 22nd, 2021 is the day!

Good luck to all :wink:

RB

4 Likes

FYI - substance licenses are valid until June the 30th

3 Likes

Hi @ronen

Thanks for organising the Substance licenses extension.
When I open any of the Substance Apps it says my licence expires in 4 days…on June 8th.
Will the extension to June 30th just kick in automatically…or do I need to do something?

Thanks again, Thomas

1 Like