CONVERTED Winners Announced! (see end of thread)

Hi All!

Happy new and last week of CONVERTED

I see some final entries have been made and I’ll start the review process… looking forward to see more but take your full remaining time as needed to make the best entry!

Cheers

All

RB

2 Likes

Hi, Thanks ronen, and got a small question. don’t we have only 2 days left?
I mean its 20 of june and we have till the end of 22 of june right? two days later.
Because time is very critical for me now!

Indeed it is June 22nd as soon as 22nd is over all around the globe… IDLW : International Date Line West.

2 Likes

Hi @ronen

During this challenge I have been uploading my work in progress of the various work stages by using the " + New Topic " button…and then creating a new post with a new title.

Having just read your post above about the final submission process - that we should use the “blog challenge milestone upload” – I’m now concerned that I’ve been doing my wip posts wrong the whole time !!

Will they still be considered as part of my submission?

Many thanks, Thomas

Hi @ronen

I would like to ask if there is any limitation to the images (stills) we can upload (like up to 15 or so).

Many thanks,
Beta

Should be ok as long as you keep the file sizes in check and in any case I suggest uploading with a service like wetransfer and pasting the link to the files as backup.

Hi ALL!

There is still lots of time until June 22nd is over around the globe… 16 or 17 hours from when I post this message if I’m not mistaken (but I’m not picky). That is mostly night time for me, so don’t worry if you send me a message and I do not respond.

If the milestone upload does not work for you - post here on TALK inside your thread. I will deal with all issues as I get up :wink: No one is going to miss out due to technical issues!

Best of luck to those of you still working on your final entry…

Cheers

RB

3 Likes

anyone finished and for some reason can’t upload his or hers entry?

Hi @ronen
I had trouble last night when trying to upload using the “Milestone” process - I kept getting errors and kept trying…

So I decided to try using the normal system on Talk…and then noticed that the Milestone upload had actually worked (!) - but I had multiple posts of the same thing so tried to delete the duplicate.

Then I noticed that the colour of my Hero image looked dull because it had the wrong colour profile embedded - so tried to edit the post, but can’t (the milestone posts dont have an edit ?)

So I will try again now if that’s ok on Talk?

So I then tried to delete the duplicate…

Hi @ronen

I’ve just re-posted on Talk - title is

Rewilding Sizewell Nuclear Power Station – FINAL images – HERO in sRGB profile

This has the correct sRGB version of Hero image in the WeTransfer link

Many thanks, Thomas

ok @Flowstorm

thanks for the update

Hi @ronen when will it be published the winners?

3 Likes

Aiming to announce before July 15th

Once I’ve reviewed all entries I’ll update here if this date changes…

Cheers, all! BIG THANKS for taking part in this one :wink:

RB

4 Likes

Thanks again Ronen for giving us all a very meaningful and exciting subject matter to work with, Good luck to all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes thanks @ronen for running this competition - it really challenged me creatively, was a lot of fun, and I can now add Substance to my skills list! Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Ronen. Any updates on this end? Should we expect to wait a few more days? Thanks again for your time and this opportunity!

4 Likes

a few more days… trying to get this news out asap.

3 Likes

Am I the only one checking on this daily? I’m getting anxious haha :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sorry about that, really… I’m seating on this news while not all winners are picked - not sharing is hard!

Doing my best to get this out there!

RB

4 Likes

Thanks Ronen. Patience is a virtue :wink:

2 Likes