Meliora #3 by Stefan Dimitrov

Originally published at: https://www.ronenbekerman.com/?p=127785

Hello everyone,

The main element of my concept is the inspiration of nature. I spent a lot of time figuring out how to illustrate this and how to implement an organic form to the project. I modeled an element like futuristic leaf of a tree. Later on I will try to implement this symbol with the surrounding greenery to make them work together.

The purpose of the semi-aerial image is to illustrate the connection between the landscape and the main project buildings. The main function of this clay render is to study the position of the camera. I am still making a lots changes regarding the composition, trying to choose the one that fits best.

The other image – Aerial view is an update. I want to thank everyone that helped pushing this view to a better horizon, the feedback was highly appreciated.

I will aim to post an update regarding the third camera angle soon. I will try to adjust a well balanced human-eye level view towards the site.

Thank you for your time.

Have a great day,

Stefan

2 Likes

Looking great Stefan! Is the form of that overhead walkway inspired from a leaf?

Hello Tony,

Thank you for the feedback!

Yes, the form is inspired by a leaf. As a symbol of the nature, I will try to implement this element to the project.

Best,