#3 The Day After Tomorrow by Roman Huzar

Originally published at: https://www.ronenbekerman.com/?p=128340

Hello, everyone!

At this stage, I’ve defined three basic angles:

– The general view, which shows us the scale, the hyper loop connection, the system of underground tunnels and the infrastructure of the area.
– A view of the “vessel”. A more compressed view that allows us to focus on details.
– The view from the “4510/six New York”. Allows us to see the garden under the “vessel” as well as the surrounding area and feel the dynamics and massiveness of the structure.

In the project I use @ForestPack and @RailClon and therefore the scene is optimized and comfortable to work with. I also use a system of layers and folders, which makes the work even more comfortable. In the scene I also used @PhoenixFD to simulate mist from separate angles.

The angles will be further refined in detail until the next iteration.

If someone knows in which extension will have to pass the final result?
Thanks;)

2 Likes

@idesigne4 Roman, This is a very impressive update!

I can clearly see how skilful you are in terms of file management with all the vegetation and urban props within the scene! Which is amazing to be honest :+1:

Can’t wait to be surprised by the next update with your colour palette application! :muscle:

Best wishes,
Duy Phan

1 Like

Hi Roman, you did a great job both in modeling and lighting. Forest pack is a big help with vegetation. I have been using it since January and I can’t do a scene without it now. Keep going mate, very curious to see the scenes textured.

1 Like