Architecture_through_the_mirror by alejandrogrv

Originally published at: https://www.ronenbekerman.com/?p=117838

Finding the right spot for the camera was probably the hardest part of this image. It was only because of the brilliant job done by many people that just take pictures while they walk around or because they want to promote themselves on the web or whatever other reason and of course because of google maps that I was able to explore the surrounding streets. I found a small jewlery store accross the street that had a tiny virtual tour and just when I was about to exit the store, I ran into an interesting image. I decided to use this image as my starting point, but as this image was not intended to recreate reality as is but to compose upon an idea, the image started to change rapidly as I progressed. Layering and framing through reflections, showing architecture trhough a mirror was my sole goal. Post production was merely toning the image to look what I wanted.

So there wasnt enough time to upload the final entry for some reason my computer gave me an error, I will try to upload the final PDF over here, hope this works.

Final_Featured_3000px

Exterior_TMRW_2019_WEB

Interior_Final