Hey guys, I would love to share my recent talk.
MERGE 2018 Full Talk - The presentation is aimed at beginners.
I do talk about ArchViz and overall process giving deep but general knowledge about all necessary areas. I do talk about my recent development in custom color mapping too - custom mapping in Lightroom with working dynamic range, (exposure) white balance and tint. The presentation has been given in Prague during MERGE conference run by Jakub Komrska.
Presentation is very extensive going trough areas:
- 3D Software and its plugins
- Textures and its creation based on photography, polarization filters and mirrored balls. Textures resources.
- Models and its creation with sculpting applications, simulation applications, photogrammetry and sources.
- Rendering Engines and its plugins
- Color mapping and Lightroom Color mapping
- Post Production
- Own Taste
English subtitles in settings.