Meliora by Stefan Dimitrov

Originally published at: https://www.ronenbekerman.com/?p=127417

I am Stefan Dimitrov and I am an architect from Elena, Bulgaria. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this interesting contest!

I have been living for several years in one of the biggest cities in the country, where concrete was the dominant element of the environment. Now I came back to Elena, a town embraced by the mountain. This inspired me to use the greenery as my leading element in my concept project. I can make the difference between living in an environment full only of concrete and in greener one.

I will aim to create architecture dedicated to the people. Improving the site environment is my main purpose. Leaving a well developed heritage for the future generations will be the signification of this project.

I will try to develop detailed visualizations that can illustrate the following points:

– The mandatory aspects of every Big City with all of it’s Urban Elements – Dynamics, Population, Movement, Concrete, Glass, Residential and Commercial parts;

– Also the Breathing Green, that is needed for well-being environment for the people.

– “Meliora” will try to illustrate the symbiosis between the City and the Nature, this is my future vision for the future development.

Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome to TOMORROW, Stefan :wink:

City “overrun” by nature - I’d love to see how this plays out in your entry :wink:

Best of luck to you!

RB

1 Like

Hello Ronen,

Thank you very much! I am working on the updates now. I will manage to send some work in progress images for an aerial view towards the project that I am working on now.

Cheers,

Stefan