Villa Sunnano by Amin

Originally published at: https://www.ronenbekerman.com/showcase/villa-sunnano/

Hi everyone

Finally, after more than one year of working in my free time , I finished my personal animation. This is Sunnano which is a full CG animation. I tried to make it the best work I’ve done so far.

I got the idea from a villa named Sunnano which is located by the side of a lake in Sweden. This place helped me to create some different scenes and atmosphere by light and weather.

I tried to make dynamic weather during the animation, from cloudy to rainy. I also made different lighting from morning to evening to create a better feeling for the audience.

I started modeling with 3D Studio Max and used Zbrush to add some details. I used V-ray engine for lighting, shading, and rendering. Furthermore, I used Photoshop and Mari for texturing. All the effects such as fire, smoke, sea waves were made using Phoenix and finally, I used Nuke to do composition and Premiere for editing.

Last but not least, I am grateful of my wife, my family and friends for their support.

Software:

3dsmax, V-ray, Forest pro, Growfx, Mari, Marvelous, Frost MX, Phoenix fd, Nuke, Ps, Zbrush, Quixel

aminph.com
[email protected]

--

Studio: Amin.PH / Artist: Amin
Work: Personal
Designer: N/A .
Client: N/A .
Software: 3dsmax,Forest Pack,GrowFX,Photoshop,V-Ray,ZBrush

2 Likes

This is AMAZING WORK!!!

Now I go back to watch it again :wink:

1 Like