TWOSRET - When Tenacity Awakens from Darkness

Originally published at: https://www.ronenbekerman.com/twosret-when-tenacity-awakens-from-darkness/

Celebrating the Passover holiday last week I was amazed to see this project being released by non-other than MOZSES, Karim Moussa’s studio. Perfect timing! I love the theme and how this turned out… almost like a trailer for a full feature film (hint). Very much looking forward to seeing what’s coming next from Karim.

Many thanks to Ronen for his keen interest to share this project and shed light on it in this excellent blog! As always, I just want to show my gratitude for all his efforts to help us in the ArchViz community. I learned so much and developed so much through this blog along the years and the creative boost collectively shared here by all of us. I am really thankful for this 🙂

Some words about the TWOSRET project and the narrative.

When Tenacity Awakens from Darkness.

TWOSRET - When Tenacity Awakens from Darkness

Her persistence was the story. Her tenacity, perseverance and a fearless heart, that of faith and conviction, were the chapters. The courageous queen of Thebes reigned as a sole ruler and was the last pharaoh of the 19th Dynasty. She rose up bringing back the glory of her ancestors, traversing her vast kingdom from darkness to the light.

She ruled at the time of the famous battle of Troy. Her divine femininity was neither a weapon nor was it a weakness. It was a simple truth and her legendary tale was carved in the chronicles of ancient history.

It is the tale of Twosret.

Extremely rare it was for a woman to rule in the Ancient Pharaonic civilization, only a handful reigned during the 4,000 years that culture lasted. Twosret was one of the few queens who ruled Egypt as Pharaoh Unlike Nefertiti, who was the queen consort of the Pharaoh Akhenaten.

I am very excited to be sharing with you my latest personal project, It was a great adventure from the very early stages of dreaming about the rough concept to the realization of it.

Through this adventure, a handful of amazing talents shared my dream, passion and helped me to make it happen. A lot of hard work, effort and love went into creating a custom-tailored aesthetics that defines the concept and makes the experience more believable.

I am incredibly grateful for these fantastic collaborators whom without I wouldn’t have been able to complete this project.

• Starring – Zayneb Azzam
  • Music by – Iz svemira
  • Director of photography – Muhammed Ibrahim
  • 1st AC – Ahmed Thabet
  • Photography – Nelly ELsharkawy
  • Makeup – Model – Kiki Ismail
  • Technical director – Ahmed Aref
  • FX – Mohamed Saleh
  • Jewelry design – Reem Hamdi
  • Artists – Mohamed Abuyhia, Moustafa Tarek
  • Costume – Maryam Youssef – Mohamed Assad
  • Title design – Tarek Abdelkawi
  • Concept/Design/Animation/Rendering/compositing – Karim Moussa
  • Production manager – Khaled Nojara
  • Produced by – Mozses

Software – Tools of the Trade

3dsmax, V-Ray, Forest Pack, Substance Painter, Fume Fx, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere.

You can find these and more on Ronen’s ArchViz Resources Page.

[av_masonry_gallery ids=’120023,120024,120025,120026,120027,120028,120029,120030,120031,120032,120033,120034,120035,120036,120037,120038,120039,120040,120041′ items=’-1′ columns=’flexible’ paginate=’pagination’ size=’flex’ gap=’large’ overlay_fx=” container_links=’active’ id=” caption_elements=’none’ caption_styling=” caption_display=’always’ color=” custom_bg=”]

Of course, let me know if you want me to share more specific information about the process… I’ll be happy to do so in the comment section (also known as TALK – the forum-like comment system this blog has now).

Yours,

Karim.