Work process: Interior scene: Modeling and Lighting

In this scene, every accessories rather simple to model accept rows of book. That is the most annoying with me. Surely I know that with thousands book, the best way is to use their proxy. But unfortunately, even when the proxies mode is set to point cloud or bounding box, they become heavy task for my computer. Then I have to combind the use of proxy and xref scene of 3ds max. First time, one problem occured, the xref scene disapear from my scene. I tried many ways, this consumed a lot of time (sad). Finally I found the way to sovle it and it’s Ok now.
The most exciting part of this scene when I make it, is the furniture. You can see them. I want to bring a modern look for the scene by using modern furniture like chairs, modern technique equipments. This is a new idea I want to add to the main one. So I looked for inspired image. The form of the chair is from a library in Amsterdam (maybe). I added to it hologram screen function. The standing hologram light in just my imagination. Hope you will be exciting with it too! When the scene is modeled almost 90%, I start to test lighting. Let see it below.
(Please click here to see the attached image)

Thanks for watching. I will keep updating!